Bonaventure Historical Society is offering two exclusive tours, October 21 & 22. These two tours are a part of a fundraising effort to repair the Jewish Gates and replace the Bonaventure Cemetery sign that was destroyed earlier this year. Costumed guides will take you on a stroll through this beautiful historic cemetery where you will…
- The Bonaventure Historical Society Visitors Center is open 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Times may change on occasion.
- We offer a free tour on the second weekend of every month.
- One tour a day, starting at 2 pm.
- Bonaventure Cemetery gates are open daily from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM.
- Please follow our Facebook for last-minute updates.
- Want to be part of the Bonaventure Historical Society Volunteer Program?